Monday, December 28, 2009

Daybook Entry




For today, December 28, 2009


Outside my window... The sun is shining deceptively bright. It's still very cold outside!


I am thinking... about all that I have to accomplish before the end of the month. Writing deadlines, etc.


I am thankful for... a supportive husband who always backs up my hair brained schemes!


I am wearing... jeans, layers: tank top, followed by sleeveless t-shirt, topped with a sweater, socks, slippers, and Tiffani's heated blanket over my legs. (I get cold, folks. Very, very cold.)


I am remembering... all that I have to do today.


I am going... to have to buy dog food again, even though I'm broke.


I am currently reading... the Craigs List job postings.


I am hoping... to see my latest scheme come to fruition in early 2010! :)


On my mind... see above. There's a lot to think about and consider, so I have to make sure I have all my bases covered and prayed over!


Noticing that... the homemade peanut butter balls (thanks, Mom) I ate yesterday are sticking around in the form of a pimple. Great. Just what I needed.


Pondering these words... "Let your passion for what you do be infectious."


From the kitchen... sparkling clean countertops!


Around the house... Everyone's slowly getting back on track now that Daddy's back at work. Or at least, until New Year's. Then we'll be back to Square One again! :)


One of my favorite things... is working out. Seriously. It's a sickness in some circles but I love it.


From my picture journal...



    Ethan and Sierra with Master Lee from Y.S. Lee Tae Kwon Do


1 comment:

A Gracious Home said...

I enjoy working out. It makes you feel better. It's nice to get back into routine after the holidays. I hope you have a wonderful week. Doylene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails