Monday, December 28, 2009

Wii Mommies: Not Just Child's Play

Once again the old adage proves true: "Never say never"! 


I honestly never thought I'd ever see the day when the Wii Fit would become such a tremendously popular fitness tool. Well, well, well....!

Tonight whilst blog hopping (a favorite pasttime of mine), I stumbled upon a blog post detailing a new Ning Community dedicated to mommies using the Wii Fit to get in shape. See the post here.

Although I still haven't crossed over to the Wii-side (nor do I intend to), I think that if you're partial to the Wii Fit, you might want to take a tour of Wii Mommies. :)

1 comment:

TOSHeidi said...

I want a Wii fit - but Amazon just raised the price on me. LOL Guess it's because everyone wants one to start the New Year with. :) Oh well - I'll wait 'til it's cheaper again - then I'll order it.

I'm moving my blog over here now - so we'll be neighbors. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails