Monday, January 4, 2010

Fit Mommy Goals for the Week

Well, now that the Fit Mommy Meme's up 'n running, I'd better hop to it and post my goals for the week! :)


Fitness: Complete 1 of my new Jillian Michaels dvd's (O-U-C-H) per day and incorporate 1 additional cardio session this week. (Did I mention how much I hate cardio?)

Nutritionally Speaking: I plan to avoid all junk food (including--ok, most especially--the fresh slab of fudge sitting on my kitchen counter) and take my supplements each day. (Which is something I often forget to do.) I'm also going to up my water intake because I usually only drink it mixed with chai or post-workout. But then it's only like 1/2 a cup.

Ok! There you have it! I'll post an update on Friday. :)

If you'd like to join me and my fellow Fit Mommies, please click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails