Monday, January 18, 2010

Fit Mommy Goals for the Week




It's that time once again, Ladies! If you haven't already done so, it's time to post your weekly Fit Mommy goals. :)

This week I plan to just maintain in the exercise department. As far as nutritional goals are concerned...(gulp) I plan on eliminating ONE cup of chai from my daily total. I'm not going to post how many cups I consume in an average day (between 4-7), but I will try to cut out ONE single cup each day and replace it with herbal tea. Oh yeah. And water. Definitely drink more water. (Ahem...)

I'm also going to go out on a limb and incorporate more produce into my diet.

Stop laughing.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I have my goals up! :)

http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/ALifeBetterThanIDese/759526/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails