Monday, January 25, 2010

Fit Mommy Goals for the Week




Well, here it is--another glorious Monday (yes, I'm gagging on those words) which means it's time for me to post my Fit Mommy goals for the week.

As I mentioned in Friday's Fit Mommy Post, I plan to incorporate 1 Firm workout in with my Jillian workouts. The goal here is to increase my cardio and thus reduce some bulges I'm not too keen on seeing in the mirror. (Ahem) I'm not sure which Firm video I plan to use just yet, but I'm thinking about alternating between Volume 1 (Body Sculpting Basics) and Cardio Sculpt (which is very similar in function/style to the former).

Nutritionally, I'm going to go out on a limb here and continue with my chai fast.

Yes, you read that correctly. I said "chai fast". As in no chai. At all. Period.

I know...I know. It's a tough thing to even speak outloud, much less type! But until I find the right chai--one that won't upset my stomach (which means dairy-free, which is impossible to find amongst the powdered variety)--I'm doing the green tea thing. :(

It hasnt' been too bad, really. I'm on day 3 (or is it 4?) of no chai, and I already feel a lot better. My skin's also looking nice again, as opposed to oily and breaking out. Kinda pathetic how dairy and I just don't get along, but--as the saying goes--it is what it is. I may have to suck it up and try that chai concentrate again from Tazo or Oregon Chai, with soymilk. (*Huge sigh of defeat*)

I'm also eating more veggie sandwiches (because I can't stand salad without bread) and avoiding junk food, too. After last week's Frito fest and subsequent water retention, I'm determined to get back on track.

What about you? What are your goals this time around?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails