Friday, February 19, 2010

My First "Friday Follow"

Apparently, I've been living under a rock. Why would I say such a thing? Well, because before today, I had never heard of The Friday Follow, which I'd stumbled upon this morning whilst reading the lovely Heather's blog.

Friday Follow is just as its name implies...every Friday, you bunny hop between the hosting and participating blogs and "follow" them. They in turn, follow you. It's a fantastically-great way to meet new bloggers while gaining fresh readers for your blog. A total win-win situation for everyone!

Check it out by clicking here. :) Heather does a much better job of explaining it than I do!

4 comments:

Rebecca D said...

I found you through Friday Follow... Nice to meet you... now I'm a follower too!

homeschool101 said...

I did it last week. I can not believe how many new bloggers I gained. I wont be on much this week so I wont post F F or my Fit mommy. My dads health took a turn and has gotten worse. His kidneys are filling with water. So I hope to join you and the other ladies next week. have a great weekend!

Simply Stacie said...

Following you from the Friday Follow!

http://stacievaughansblog.blogspot.com

Rita A. said...

Glad to have you part of the fun of Friday Follow. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails