After the children got up, it became glaringly apparent that the day's schedule was going to be shot to the four winds. Sierra and Ethan greeted the day with sniffly, snarfly colds, with Sierra suffering the worst of it. Abby woke up sweet and content with life though; that was helpful. So, being the kind hearted, gentle, doting mother I am, I decided to just let them all take the day off from school. (Yes, it is hard to be this fabulous sometimes...sigh...)
- Finished/posted 1 review and drafted 3 more
- Wrote 2 rough drafts for Vala
- Completed this week's Featured Member column for tomorrow
- Chatted with my sister for about 30 minutes (a necessity after my youngest nephew split his head open on Sunday night. Yeah. Talk about your freaked-out-Auntie moments!)
- Cleaned the bathroom, vacuumed, dusted, swept the floors and did up 2 loads of laundry
- Spilled my laundry soap. Mopped the floor in front of washer...
- Managed to spill my chai concentrate while shaking it up
- Cleaned up the counter, kitchen floor, myself...
- Made a sandwich. Dropped it on the floor. Watched Cassie (Dean's dog) eat it up in one fell swoop of her nasty tongue....
Yes, my fabulous readers, it's a Livescribe Pulse Pen! Granted, the ever-wonderful dynamic duo, Rebecca & Rachel, purchased one for me to use when conducting Vala interviews, etc. I now have one of my very own. :) See Rebecca? Now we can both write reviews/interviews! Hee hee! (Half kidding...)
What a wonderful way to end a frustrating, albeit productive, day! :)