Monday, February 1, 2010

This Week's Fit Mommy Goals

Hooray! It's Monday! I actually do mean that, too. :) Today finds me feeling quite zesty. Not sure why. Perhaps it's because I've got a bunch of things to accomplish, which is always better than being bored. I'll be interviewing 2 dancers later this afternoon which is a huge highlight, and this morning's workout left me feeling refreshed and invigorated, as opposed to wiped out and begging for death. :) See? It's a good day all around!

Now, onto this Fit Mommy's goals for the week!

I'm no longer on a chai fast! Hooray! I've switched to the Oregon Chai concentrate which is helping me feel more like myself again. Therefore, I now have to go back to increasing my daily water intake (always a struggle) and keeping to my no junk food goal. This will not be easy, considering how my mother--Lord bless her--deposited a very tasty, very fattening cake on my kitchen counter last night. It's a Snickers cake from the grocery store bakery. Yes, you read that correctly. A "Snickers" cake as in a fiendishly wicked, chocolatey-caramel temptation, just begging to be eaten in one fell swoop! :o/  Hopefully I have at least some will power in me. I'll let you know on Friday.

My workout goals are changing a bit this week. I'm back to The Firm tapes as I was hungry for my weights again. I plan on using one Firm tape per day, plus Jillian's cardio DVD 3 x this week, plus 2 sessions on the bike. Cardio, cardio, cardio! Oh, how I hate cardio! :-p

If you'd like to join the rest of us insane Fit Mommies, you're more than welcome to! Simply post your weekly goals on your blog. Then on Friday, write another post telling us all how you did and sign the Mr. Linky. This will be found under my Friday post. :) That's all there is to it!

See you Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails