Monday, March 15, 2010

The Countdown 'til Old Hag Day...

It's approaching that dreaded time of year again, folks. The time which, despite my angry fist shaking and pleads for mercy, comes around each and every year like clockwork.

I'm talking about my birthday.

Dean perpetually asks what I want, and I perpetually give him the same answer:

"To not be another year older!"

Last night he cut me off by saying: "And don't say "To not be another year older" or anything like that!"

Fine.

"A box of hair dye and liposuction." Let's see how far that gets me. ;)

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my! That graphic has me rolling on the floor! I really needed a laugh today. Thank you!

And dear, you aren't that old! I have 5 years on you and am really dreading my birthday this year!

Rachel said...

Dearie, you really need to let it go. We all are getting older. Just think like my mom-you've met her. I want to be like her when I grow up. :-)

You're beautiful and will always be.

Cheryl Henderson said...

Oh you need to stop! LOL! I love your Wonderwoman cartoon. Too funny!

You know there's one way to stop aging, but I don't think you're looking for that alternative so always be grateful for another year of life.

42 and Proud to be Alive! LOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails