Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday

th_w6r0jk

This is my first (I think?) Five Question Friday. Woohoo! If you’d like to participate, go to fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com 

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?

Umm, I can honestly say no. While I have a slew of fun, crazy memories of that time in my life (no comment from the peanut gallery), I certainly do not want to re-live those years. I couldn’t wait to leave in the first place! LOL However, if I could go back and tell my teenage self what I know now, I’d do it. Although, being the total snot I was back then, I still probably wouldn’t listen.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying “more wishes”.)

First of all, I’d wish for perfect health for my entire family—from our heads down to our toes (including miraculously straight teeth for my kids and for Dean’s chronic neck/shoulder pain to disappear). Then second, I’d wish for there to be no such thing as cancer.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

Well, I can honestly say I don’t “like” any of them—oh, wait! I do like Max & Ruby but my kids are way too old for it now. (Hee hee)

4. What is your beverage of choice?

Seriously? Have you not read my blog title? Go ahead and take a peek. I’ll wait.

5. What is something you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

That’s funny. How many can I list? Let’s see…I’d like to actually “look” like I workout all the time. Meaning, I’d love to have more muscle definition. (But not like a total dude.)

I’d love to be a faster writer so something as simple as a review doesn’t take me hours to complete.

I’d love to *want* to read my Bible more.

I’d love to be bursting with fun, creative ideas to engage my children’s interests with. (Did that make any sense?)

And finally, I’d love to stick with all these grandiose ideas I have rolling around in my pea brain, and actually see them through to fruition.

1 comment:

TOSHeidi said...

Great answers, Denise. I especially like (and agree with) your 2nd wish.

I do this meme too, but I never signed the Mr. Linky - it's never up in time for me. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails