Friday, May 21, 2010

Five Question Friday

FiveFriday

1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?

Nope, I don’t have an iPhone just an iPod. No apps. Which is fine by me! :)

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?

Hmm. That’s a tough question. I can honestly say I don’t have one particularly “fond” memory of that time. I mean, I enjoyed all my teachers and I had nice little friends…but one fond memory doesn’t really stick out for me.

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?

Eeewwww….lots of things. Like blood. Vomit. Doggy pootie. I faint at the sight of blood, and gag profusely at the sight of vomit and doggy poo. I also can’t stand the texture of silk. (Weird, huh?)

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?

Oh that’s easy! Jillian Michaels! I think she’s amazing and I’d love to workout with her at least once. Of course, I’d probably keel over and die when it was over but it’d be fun while it lasted. ;)

5. What would you say is your best physical feature?

Uhh……hmm…That’s a toughie! :-/ Maybe my ears? They don’t stick out when I wear my hair in a ponytail.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails