Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Dozen

random_dozen 1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?

I’d have to say tacos! Seriously, it’s probably the fastest thing in the world to make—next to cereal! ;)

2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)

Hmm. Well, I’d say cell phone but anyone who knows me would know that’s a total fib. I’m often forgetting where I put it, much less remembering to bring it along. I guess I’d have to say my makeup. Yeah, I’m pathetic…LOL

3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?

The bookstore. Or the library.

4. Share one factoid of your family's history.

Okay, here’s something interesting! My mom, my oldest daughter Sierra and I were all born 3 ounces smaller than the other. My mom was 6 lbs 11 oz; I was 6 lbs 8 oz; Sierra was 6 lbs 5 oz.! Neat, huh? And along those same lines, my mom and I were 3 years apart in age when we had our first babies! My mom was 22 when she had me; I was 19 when I had Sierra….And writing this makes me freak out as there’s NO WAY I want Sierra to continue THAT tradition….Yikes! Moving on!

5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."

…wore a size 0.

And thought I was fat.

6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?

A year’s supply of groceries would be nice. ;o)

7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."

I don’t like odd numbered days. Like the 17th or even the 16th. Even though technically the 16th is an “even” day, I don’t like the number. I’d rather it be the 15th or 20th. I guess I like days that are multiples of 5. Weird.

8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?

It depends what I have a coupon for and what’s on sale! :)

9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."

My reflection. Ha! No, seriously. I’d have to say….hmm…*always* makes me laugh? Guess that title goes to my dog, Fernando. He’s always doing something goofy.

10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?

Keep away from the pantry!!! :-/

11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?

Give them a little present. :)

12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?

My daughter’s ballet recital in June. She and her friends have worked SO HARD! :)

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Great answers, Denise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails