1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
I’d have to say host. I like putting everything together and having a totally valid excuse to indulge in my often-kept-under-wraps-to-a-small-degree-lest-I-drive-everyone-nuts, obsessive/compulsive cleaning and organizing tendancies. ;) Hee hee!
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
The most memorable…hmm. I’d have to say Lisa-marie’s baby shower. That was a lot of fun! (And no one would believe she was 9 months pregnant, either! She was absolutely TINY!!! Ugh…)
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
A perfect body. ;) Kidding…sort of. What I’m really looking forward to is seeing all my loved ones who’ve passed on before me. That’ll be the most amazingly wonderful reunion, that’s for sure! :) In fact, that very thought is what keeps me going some days.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
It puts me in a cheerful mood and makes me want to clean and exercise.
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
Depends what the bride/mama-to-be wants, and if I can afford it. :) I don’t mind chipping in, but I usually hit the registry first.
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
Cooking—hands down!!!! (Any volunteers? *Wink-wink*)
7. What song describes your mood today?
Boom Boom! Aint’ it Great to Be Crazy?! (Hee hee)
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
The best wedding gift we received was enough cash to pay our bills—including rent—for the month. We were both unemployed at the time so needless to say, we were breathing a HUGE sigh of relief after that! :)
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Chocolate drenched in chocolate with peanut butter cup chunks and/or brownie bits. Covered in—wait for it—more chocolate!
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
During this morning’s workout. (*Ahem*) It took everything I had to NOT think horrible thoughts about Jillian Michaels and/or turn off the DVD player. I’m proud to say that I pushed past the negative feelings (both emotionally and physically) and completed the entire workout. Yeah, me! (Insert twirling finger here)
An ongoing time of testing falls within the realm of finances and medical issues. Always a joy, let me tell ya. :)
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
Cake. Enough said.
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
“Cellulite” is the best motivation. ;) But not always enough of a motivation to make me stop eating cake.
Okay, now it’s your turn! Copy, paste, and post your answers to your blog, then link up to 2nd Cup of Coffee!