Thursday, July 29, 2010

An Intriguing Vacation Idea

Okay, call me crazy but I’m so inspired right now! I recently ran across this blog post written by a pair of friends who had the supreme vacation hook-up! Check this out…they spent 5 days training at the Bluefish Fitness Club in Charleston, SC with club owner and fitness guru (not to mention one of my all-time favorite FIRM workout instructors), Tracie Long.  {Envy…!} And over here, the ladies were kind enough to post a few clips from the video-taped training session they received. {Please note that the video quality is degraded as she made the clips while watching the video on TV. But still, very cool to share.}

When I mentioned this to my sister, she got all excited and said we should definitely do that ourselves. Woo hoo! Just imagine—a whole week by ourselves, training with one of “the best of the best” in the industry! Talk about a dream come true! {Okay, for some of you that might border along the lines of “nightmare” instead of “dream” but for us? There ain’t nothin’ better! Hee hee!} We would love to be able to workout for 3 hrs a day uninterrupted, and have our form critiqued and thus our results, improved.

It’ll take us some time to save up the funds, but I really hope we get to do it. That would just be soooo freakin’ fabulous! :)

1 comment:

Kristenph said...

Umm. Well... I guess I'm not one of those that would be thrilled by this vacation. But I can see you totally loving it.

However, Charleston is a fabulous city to visit and since you can't work out ALL DAY, surely you'd have some time to sight see. One word of advice, DON'T go in the summer! It's WAY TOO HOT.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails