Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Woo Hoo!

crewblogwalk2_thumb[1] Check it out, folks!

My fellow Yacht Club peeps and I (along with fellow Crew Mate Michelle and her peeps) are this week’s featured TOS Crew Members over on Heidi’s and Brenda’s blogs! {Pretty sweet, huh?}

Heidi and Brenda serve as our Crew Captain and Co-Captain, and they…are…*awesome*! Seriously, it’s true. They’ve both been such a joy to work with over the past 3 years, and I honestly cannot imagine what my life would be like without their friendship and encouragement. {Thanks, ladies!}

I also cannot imagine how they to do all that they do, and still come out looking totally fabulous. {Soooo envy them for that!}

Congratulations to my fellow “Feature-ettes”! I hope you’re all feeling just as special as I am right now! :o] Hee hee!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Denise~ you are my inspiration. If only I could look like you, my dear! LOVED featuring you this week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails