Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Felix & Marilyn

Violin

Allow me to introduce my two latest gifts from my hubby, Felix and Marilyn.

“Felix” as in Felix Mendelssohn, is my pretty little violin. :)  Not only am I a huge fan of Mendelssohn’s Violin Concerto in E Minor, op. 64, but I think the name Felix sounds rather dashing and very fun to say. Go ahead and say it a few times…I’ll wait. :) 

Next is the brand spankin’ new touch screen Samsung Reality ceNewPhonell phone (which was dirt cheap after rebate and upgrade credit). Pretty nifty, eh? I thought so, too.  By the way, her name is Marilyn as in Monroe. Because she’s voluptuous (in comparison to my slim little Motorola Razor), stylish, and will maintain her beauty for years to come.  :)  {Yes, that’s my sweet little Fernando’s face staring back at you from my home screen. Isn’t he precious?}

Gee, I’m feeling quite spoiled lately! If I play my cards right, this will be just the tip of the iceberg… (sly grins) Today a violin and cell phone, tomorrow—a diamond tiara and royal scepter! {Mmmwaaha ha ha!}

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Those are awesome names. I just recently was able to upgrade my phone to the Samsung Vibrant (also dirt cheap after upgrades and discounts.) Awesome Violin. I have one, but it's not that good and I still haven't taught myself fully how to play. I originally had one that was bought at the turn of the century (1900's) but had to "give it back." I hope one day to inherit back because it sounded awesome. Is your b-day around the corner?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails