Thursday, September 30, 2010

Like a Phoenix Rising…(Sort of)

Pacific-Chamber-Ballet The most awesomely amazing thing has happened! I was so pleased to discover this article the other day—it truly made my heart leap for joy! (Go ahead and take a moment to read it…I’ll wait.)

…………………………..So? Are you finished? Good!

Isn’t that amazing or what? :o)

But wait! There’s more!

I learned yesterday of a fabulous fundraising soiree that’s being hosted at the studio on Saturday, October 16th from 8-10pm. There will be wine, dessert, music, mini performances by PCB students (past and present perhaps?), along with a silent auction and raffle! Woohoo!! Tickets are $15 or two for $25 through BrownPaperTickets.com or at the door.

We are most definitely going to be there, and get this! My most generous, talented boss Rebecca Ecklund is donating a Class Act Tutu skirt and Vala Dancewear leotards for the cause! Hooray!

So for all you local readers out there, I hope you can attend. :) I’m really looking forward to it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails