Monday, September 27, 2010

More Media Hubbub, Etc.

This morning, I was greeted by this article on Pacific Chamber Ballet's closure via our local newspaper's front page. I'm glad Miss Judy is receiving such a tremendous influx of media coverage--both she and her studio deserve it in spades!!

However, my hope is that all this attention will compel others in the community to do what they can to support her school--either through donations or by enrolling their children in classes. I realize we're down to the wire on both counts but I'm still hopeful... (Sigh)

On a lighter note, I feel very honored to have been interviewed for the article. Of course I said way more than was published (imagine that!), but I felt that my overall thoughts and feelings about the school were conveyed quite nicely. An online photo gallery featuring the girls in class can be seen here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails