Sunday, October 24, 2010

Fit Mommy 10 Week Fitness Challenge--There's Still Time to Join!



Wow! I am so impressed with all the ladies that have decided to join the Fit Mommy 10 Week Fitness Challenge! You guys are *amazing*! :-]

The Challenge officially kicks off tomorrow morning and runs through December 31st. For more details please refer to the original Challenge post here.

Now, for those of who have yet to make the commitment...

What are you waiting for?! There's prizes to be won! Bragging rights to claim! You have nothing to lose but unhealthy habits, pounds and inches! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!! :-]

And for those of you who've already signed on the dotted line...I'll see you tomorrow, weights in hand! ;-]

5 comments:

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

Exercise goal for tomorrow is to do my lower body workout from 7:00-7:30am.

Jenny said...

I commit to 15 lbs by Christmas and working out at least 4 days a week even during the holidays.

Kelly said...

I'm hoping to do the 30 Day Shred again tomorrow. Here's to my killing legs!!

momma24 said...

Is there a list somewhere of all of us that have joined? I'd like to make sure and know who they are so I can go to their blogs. :)

Laura O said...

I just blogged my goals for the challenge. You can find them here:

http://daybydayinourworld.blogspot.com/2010/10/goals-set-for-fit-mommy-10-week.html

They might be lame, but I'm being practical. Between baby, homeschooling and just trying to be a good wife and mother, I have to be practical to avoid feeling like a big ole failure. It'd be great to drop 5 to 10 pounds in that time frame. However, I know it isn't likely to happen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails