Friday, October 15, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday



*If you're new to my blog and would like to join the merry band of mommies working hard to get--or stay--fit, please click here for all the details.*

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and personal emails. We're hanging in there and trying to keep one foot in front of the other. Your continued prayers are appreciated. :)

Okay, onto Fit Mommy!!!

This week I've been trying to get back into the swing of things, but unfortunately my efforts proved futile. With the exception of walking, I've logged absolutely no exercise time in (Saturday through Tuesday), whatsoever. Not one pushup, crunch, bicep curl--nada! I'd blame it all on busyness--which wouldn't be a lie--not with all our recent running to and from. Tons of appointments and doctor's visits on top of the usual "child" activities. But in truth, I know I could've done something more than I did. I just didn't want to stop what I was doing or wake up even earlier to get things done.

{Holding my fingers in an "L" shape on my forehead} :)

From Wednesday through today, I've continued to struggle. I managed to get some time on the exercise bike (20 mins) on Wednesday, a few Pilates exercises on Thursday (not the entire video but again, closer to 20 minutes worth), and so far today--nothing.

But as of this very moment, I vow to get a short 20 minute workout in by the end of the day. It'll be hard as I've got fifty million things going on today, but it'll be worth it. And I know I'll feel better about myself, too! :)

How about you...???


1 comment:

Annie Kate said...

Well, Denise, we're both in the Fit Mommy doldrums, it seems. :(

I hope things settle down at your end, and I hope I get my motivation back. Have a great weekend, and stay away from chocolate. :)

Annie Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails