Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gain - “Sniff Sniff Hooray!” BlogSpark

Gain1 As you may or may not know, I am an avid dishwasher.

This means I do not use the machine dishwasher, even though I have one. In fact, back when we lived in our old townhouse, I kept all my Tupperware and other plastic storage containers in the dishwasher. (Made for a great after-dinner conversation starter among dinner guests! Ha!) With this in mind, I am “one of those people” that generally has the words “dish soap” written on my grocery shopping list.

When MyBlogSpark asked if I’d be interested in trying the new Gain Dish Liquid, I immediately said “YES!”

GainFacebookGiveaway_1280844478694_thumbI’ve never used Gain products until now. My sister had told me numerous times about how great Gain laundry detergent smelled, but I’d never bothered to actually purchase it. (Truth be told, my sister and I generally don’t see eye to eye –or rather, nose to nose—when it comes to fragrances.) Imagine my surprise when I discovered that the new Gain dish liquid delivered a delightfully fresh, fruity fragrance. Ha! Sold!

The new Gain dish liquid is available in four scents:

- Original

- Citrus Splash

- Mango Tango (my personal favorite!)

- Lavender

As a fun bonus, My BlogSpark sent me (3) $5 Wal-Mart gift cards and (3) I Love Gain T-shirts to share with my friends, family or blog readers. Instead of hosting a blog contest, I decided to try a locally based one instead. I phoned and emailed various family members (especially those I knew don’t generally hand-wash their dishes), and selected three random winners from all interested parties. (Even the machine users were excited, which totally surprised me!)

Each winner received 1 gift card and 1 “I Love Gain” t-shirt. Woohoo! Later I learned that they all loved the new Gain dish liquid and were very pleased with the fruity smell. :) Can’t beat that!

*Disclosure: I received a free bottle of Gain dish liquid, (3) I Love Gain t-shirts and (3) $5 Wal-Mart gift cards to use at my discretion from P & G through MyBlogSpark. *

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails