Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Little Somethin’ For the Fit Mommies…

I think a little mid-week “visual motivation” is in order! Ladies, check out what just arrived for the winner of the Fit Mommy Challenge, courtesy of Jillian Michaels Online! {Pretty sweet, huh?}

DSCN0207Prizes are listed L-R: Master Your Metabolism Calorie Counter (paperback), Master Your Metabolism book (hardcover), 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism DVD’s!!!!

By the way, the videos are lethal, vicious and absolutely awesome, and the book {which I’ve already had the pleasure of reading} is incredible!

So…Have you worked out today? ;-)

7 comments:

Laura O said...

Awesome bundle, Denise!

And, yes, I spent 35 minutes with my Wii Fit Plus today (30 minutes in aerobic stuff and 5 minutes for fun balance things.)

Kelly said...

Awesome! I plan on doing my 30 Day Shred via tv after my children go to sleep in about 2-3 hours.

Desiree said...

alright now that Jillian is on board, what do I have to do to enter???? Subscribe??? what? I'm in BTW. So help me out. So far this week, I exercised 1x with my videos. But my goal is 3. EEEk that means I need to exercise when J is here! Umm..... mite have to kick out the dh for an hour. Heehehe

Our Homeschool Reviews said...

WOW! I feel like such a bum this week but this is giving me some really good motivation!!!

Briana said...

Wow and ouch!

Lorus! said...

Wow! you are kidding! This is a great prize! (How about one more exclamation point?!)
I only did about 10 minutes today, but that is because this is my break day. I've got a tough workout tomorrow morning though!

SisterTipster said...

This is EXCITING! THANKS for your hard work! woot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails