Friday, December 24, 2010

Answer: 3 Truths and a Lie

I'm sure you've all just been waiting on pins and needles for this, haven't ya? {Hee hee}

Okay, so the correct answer or "lie" is...

.........................................................

{Anticipation building}

                   .......................................................

Choice #3: Two of my favorite things are: Experimenting with new recipes featured on the Food Network and sleeping in.


I do not like cooking, much less watching the Food Network. And though I rarely sleep in, I always feel incredibly guilty when I do, so I try to avoid it altogether. {Even if it means consuming more caffeine than normal throughout the day.}

Thanks to everyone who played along with me! I had fun, did you? :o)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow.. I was way off... you really get all your laundry done all the time? I'm impressed. Wanna adopt me? It'd be a great combination. You're the Laundry lady and I love cookine and sleeping in (HA! Like I'm ever allowed to! LOL!)
Merry Christmas!
Shannon

Rachel said...

Shannon, Denise is probably the cleanest person I know. :-) And I mean that lovingly, not that she is obsessively clean or anything. hee hee I'm just giggling at the thought of Denise cooking in the kitchen. Sorry Denise. I love you just the way you are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails