Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Exciting new changes occuring in 2011 for Living My MoMent, LLC

So in case you haven't yet heard, I've accepted a position with Living My Moment.com as one of their 5 new Brand Development Executives. :-)

{Fabulous, isn't it? Yes, I thought so, too!}

The job officially starts in January and I cannot begin to describe how excited--and {more than} a twinge nervous--I am to get started. This opportunity is a real dream come true for me as it not only allows me to continue to work from home, but also expands my current skills in the areas of marketing, PR and media.

You can read all about the Exciting new changes occuring in 2011 for Living My MoMent, LLC here.

2 comments:

Heather said...

ok, my laptop crashes and I miss all kinds of news--wow, you've been busy:) This sounds really fun and right up your alley!! Very cool. Hope you enjoy it:)

Laura O said...

Congratulations, Denise!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails