Thursday, December 30, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday ~ Official End of the 10 Week Challenge!!!

alt

Woooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give yourselves a HUGE round of applause! We did it! We've made it through the first ever Fit Mommy 10 Week Challenge! You are all absolutely amazing and I can't thank you enough for participating in this little "scheme" of mine and Mrs. White's. ;o] 

Really, really quick ~ my final check-in is as follows:

Workouts ~ 2 mile walks to work (20-25 mins total, one way) x's 2 days, plus self-created routine of push-ups, squats, lunges, crunches, arm exercises (upright rows, anterior deltoid lifts, military presses, tricep kickbacks ~ 4 sets of 12 reps each;) with weights: 5 lbs, 8 lbs, 10 lbs, 15 lbs.

Eating ~ Not great but not horrendous, either. :) Ate one donut at work as opposed to two. Improvement, yes? {Okay still not the greatest effort, but I felt better about myself for resisting a second round of temptation. Hee hee}

Okay, enough of the chit-chat! It's time to get down to business!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's how today's sign-in will work:

You will have until 6pm PST to post your links. No later!

Next to your name, please write the words "I DID IT" if you've reached your Challenge Goals. {The same ones you set at the very beginning of the competition.}

*If you didn't meet your goals, please sign the Linky anyway. This way we can all still give you your proper kudos and pats on the back for even attempting the sheer craziness of the challenge in the first place. {LOL} :o)

For those of you who have successfully met your goals and are eligible for the prize package:

At 6:01pm PST, your names will be entered into a random number generator. The number/lady selected will be crowned our Official Challenge Winner!!!! {Insert showers of confetti here}

The winner will be notified by email, this here blog, and on Facebook. {So be watching! Hee hee}

From there, the winner's name/address will be submitted to each of the respective companies for prize fulfillment, with the exception of the items from Jillian Michaels. Those will ship directly from yours truly. Because they're sitting next to my washer/dryer. Where I see them on a daily basis. And drool. {Half-joking...}

Next Friday, January 7th our fabulous winner will receive her moment in the spotlight right here on Got Chai? in the form of a featured write-up!!! :)  {Prepare your photos, girls. I'll be asking for them! Not joking...}

If you have any questions, please shoot me an email at: deniseopper at gmail dot com. Okee dokee? Good!

And now, the moment we've all been waiting for. Will all the divalicious Fit Mommies please step forward. It's time for your final Challenge Check-In!  ;o] Good luck!!!!!


PS: Even if you didn't reach your goals this time around, you should still keep the momentum going in preparation for our next challenge which will be held in late spring/early summer. Prizes are already being procured as we speak, so stay tuned! ;o]

8 comments:

Kasey said...

Congrats to everyone who completed the challange! This is my first week linking up with Fit Mommy Friday, I'm so excited to be doing this through the New Year. I'm hoping this will help me stay even more motivated this Next year. I've lost 30 pounds since having my last baby but have 20 to go, and they are refusing to leave my hips!! Hope everyone stops by to say hi and follow!

Briana said...

Good job with your week!

I don't get to claim a win because I wasn't able to meet one of my original goals since our bikes weren't in proper repair and I changed one of my goals midway. Thanks for hosting this, it was fun!

Annie Kate said...

Thanks for hosting Denise!

Happy New Year from Annie Kate, who is busy preparing veggies for a New Year's eve party.

Laura O said...

Denise ~ walking to and from work is fantastic for getting activity into your day. I wish there were places I could walk to from our house without hazards to impede us.

Thanks to you and Mrs. White for hosting the challenge. I'd be drooling over the Jillian Michael's DVDs, too.

Debra said...

Thanks, Denise! I made some amazing changes in the past few weeks, even if not everything I planned. :)

momma24 said...

Oh I missed the deadline bc we are taking in an infant and were meeting with the Grandma. Can I still turn mine in? Pretty Please?

momma24 said...

Correction---I made my goal!!! I lost two more pounds than my 15lb goal!! WOOHOO!!!

Mrs. White said...

I tried to leave a comment for Terri, on her blog, but it wouldn't let me. She did a great job!!

I am working my way through all the participants blogs, reading the posts and leaving comments.

This was such a fun challenge! I can't wait to see how we all do in 2011!

blessings
Mrs. White

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails