Saturday, March 26, 2011

Disneyland 2006

My sweetie pie friend, Heidi hosts a meme on her blog called Destination Disney. This is for all the die-hard Disney fans of which, I’m sorry to say, I’m really not. HOWEVER…I was inspired to share a few photos from our last trip which took place in 2006. Enjoy.

IMG_1040

Group shot!

IMG_1045

Unfortunately, Snow White was the only Princess we ran into that day & was the ONLY Princess Abby did not want to meet! Winking smile  She really only wanted to meet Cinderella. Hmm. Now there’s an interesting parallel. Wanted to meet Cinderella & later danced in Cinderella…

IMG_1055

A frog and a prince… Smile 

IMG_1075

Silly hats & a big ol’ lollipop!

IMG_1083

My cute little Monkey-Bear! Smile 

IMG_1115

Sierra and Abby, waiting for Ariel. {Unfortunately, she never showed up. Dumb fish mermaid.}

IMG_1067

Ethan…all “Stitched” out. We used to call him Stitch every now ‘n then because…well, look at him! Smile 

And there you have it, folks. Disney 2006—Opper Style! I’ll have to see about scanning in the photos from our first trip back in 1999 when Sierra was about 5 yrs old, Ethan was a year old and Abby was in utero.

Thanks for the inspiration, Heidi!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yippee!!! Denise went to Disneyland. That's somewhere I've never been. Maybe I'll get to come out and see it some day. LOVE your pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails