Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Fernando’s New Bling

A few days ago, Fernando received the most stunning handmade, “bling’d out” leash imaginable from my friend, Tiffany of BC Braidz.

The only problem – ? Sir Fernando, the finicky young master that he is, does not – in any way, shape or form – walk on a leash like a “good little doggy”. Yet he dearly loved his new leash!

So instead of being treated like a (whispers) “d-o-g”, I decided to follow his lead and allow him to wear his new bling as he saw fit.

Presenting…the Story of the New Bling (narrated by Sir Fernando Knightley Esq.)

IMG_7047

“Mama, if you seriously think for one moment that I will “walk” on this leash, you have another “think” coming!”

IMG_7050

“Listen, I have an idea. Why don’t you wrap me in my new bling instead? That would suit me quite nicely…”

IMG_7052

“Ahem! A little more to the right, peasant. *Sigh* It is so hard to find decent help these days…”

IMG_7053

“See? That wasn’t so hard, now was it? Oh and umm, you can step back now. You’re standing in my light – ! (stupid human)…”

IMG_7056

“NOW I shall go for a walk…with my leash on!”

IMG_7073

Fin…

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails