That's a mere 3 weeks away.
Three teeny, tiny, fly-by-too-fast weeks to get myself into pre-childbirth-13-10-and-8-years-ago shape.
Unbelievable.
Hmm.
I think it's time to make a trip to Costco for my two favorite
Seriously, why do companies torture wives this way?
I mean, it's bad enough he works with women who are still in their 20's, and who have never birthed ONE child, much less three. Now, I have to show up looking perky, with all my 30-something-year-old body parts secured tightly in place, as opposed to my usual method consisting of tucking my stomach rolls into the waistband of my jeans, and bungy-cording my rump back up where it belongs.
Above my thighs.
(Gosh, that just paints a picture, doesn't it?)
I think I'll adopt Lisa-marie's current diet of oatmeal and salad. (Plain oatmeal without my usual 1/2 pound of brown sugar on top, that is. Gee, that just sounds sooo appetizing...Not!)
Does anyone feel sorry for me? Anyone?
*Crickets chirping*
No comments:
Post a Comment