As you can see from her pictures, Abby's always been a funny little girl. When she was born she, "Shot out like a greased grape!" according to her Daddy, and arrived with a big splash. Literally. As in, splashed everyone--including her Daddy who was positioned near my shoulder--with her amniotic fluid. "Ta-dahhhhh!" she seemed to say, as she swooshed out into the world. Ready or not (and believe me, after less than an hour of labor, I was definitely NOT ready!), here she comes!
Our little Pookie wants nothing more than to be a ballerina. (Talk about a girl after my own heart.--Wink) It's all she talks about (that and dogs), and practices her steps constantly. At the rate she's going, I have no doubts whatsoever that her dream will come true.
So happy birthday, Abigail...my Pookie...my beautiful ballerina girl! May your light shine brighter and brighter with each passing year! I love you...
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Abby! My "baby" girl made her first decade in January. Doesn't time fly? I hope you had a enjoyed your special day.
Your daughter Abby sounds like a very special girl. And I already know she has a very special mommy! You are blessed to have each other.
Post a Comment