
*If you're new to my blog and would like to join the merry band of mommies working hard to get--or stay--fit, please click here for all the details.*
Well, ladies! I'm pleased to report that this was by far a MUCH better week for me! Yippeeeeee!!! :o) I got my workout in every single day this week (M-F) and I feel great. Thank you all for the encouraging words and advice last week. It made such a huge difference! (You gals are the greatest! But then, you probably already knew that. *Wink*)
Here is how my week went:
- Monday: Power-walked for just over 2 miles (felt fantastic!!)
- Tuesday: Did a Firm video (Cardio Sculpt-60 mins)
- Wednesday: Jillian Michaels video (No More Trouble Zones-40 mins)
- Thursday: recumbent bike (6.24 miles/30 minutes) Would've gone longer but my legs were still really sore from Jillian's tape...ugh!
- Friday: Jillian Michaels video (Banish Fat/Boost Metabolism-60 mins)
How did you all do this week? I know some of you are re-joining after a few weeks off. I'm curious to see how you did your first week back! :) And I'm sure there are some of you gearing up for the holiday weekend. What steps do you plan to take to ensure a successful week amongst plenty of yummy temptations? (Bar B-Q's, get togethers, etc.)
The floor is officially open for comment! :-)
3 comments:
Silly! Apple Pancakes IS a fruit!
You did better than you thought!
And I'm sure you had juice or something...or raisins.
Congrats on the exercise, though!
Annie Kate
Lol, I forgot to link up on Friday. Youre doing fine. keep up the good work. In the end we will be so happy about the results. ;)
Post a Comment