Further endearing himself to my family (and thus securing his place on my holiday card list), Mr. E. Andrew Martonyi--fabulous author extraordinaire--has extended a most gracious offer to my fabulous readers. (Are you ready? *Grins*)
One lucky-ducky winner will receive their very own free copy of the brand new, hot off the presses, Little Man in the Map Teaches State Capitals! Woohooo! (Are you excited or what?!) :o)
To enter, you must do each of the following:
- Follow Schoolside Press on Twitter
- Friend or "Like" The Little Man in the Map on Facebook
- Leave a comment along with your email address so I can contact you if you're the winner.
- Extra entries: Re-post this contest on your blog, Facebook or Twitter (counts as 3 extra entries each!)
- PS: If you don't have a Twitter or Facebook account, that's perfectly fine. You can still enter with just a comment. :)
Thanks for entering and GOOD LUCK!!!! :o)
50 comments:
I LOVE LMITM!!! Precious Jewel loves it!! I want this pretty desperately! I am now following Schoolside Press on Twitter!!
I also "liked" LMITM on Facebook. :)
Oh, here's just my plain ol' comment. Another entry? I hope!!!
Reposted, reluctantly, on Facebook. ;)
The plus is, I tell more folks about your site! I am selfish and want this book, though! LOL ;)
Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/GodsDancinChild/status/21950312852
Ok, it says you must do each of the following? I don't Twitter....so I am hoping this snyde little comment will count as an entry instead! ;0)
LOL If you don't have a Twitter account, then you can still enter. The point is to increase awareness of TLMIM whilst vying for the prize. ;) You're fine, really. Snyde comment and all! (Hee hee)
What a fun book! Would love to win for my youngest.
Blessings
Mrs. White
Oh this is soooo cool
I just followed School Side Press on Twitter!
I just liked that little map man on Facebook!
And here's my comment with email:
halfpinthouse at gmail dot com
Tweet Tweet!
http://twitter.com/MeganDunham/statuses/22020131548
The little man is my new FB friend.
This will go nicely with our state Studies this year. It looks like a great book.
I've followed Schoolside PRess on Twitter. :)
I just liked them LMITM on Facebook. :)
Here's my comment with my e-mail:
bemmett at thehomeschoolmagazine dot com
I don't have a twitter account, so I can't like it there, but I did like it on facebook!
April E.
We love the first Little Man In The Map book, and would love to win this one, too! Thanks!!
April E.
I Tweeted your giveaway! :)
https://twitter.com/BrendaEmmett
I facebooked it. :)
I posted about it on facebook! You're on my feed, so you can confirm. ;)
April E. from the Crew
(and my email is in my blogger profile)
I am following Schoolside Press on twitter
I like Little Man on the Map on Facebook
I tweeted this:
http://twitter.com/Koreamom
This is a great giveaway! I would love to win!
Oh, wow, this looks fabulous. I don't have twitter, so I won't do that but consider this my post with my email. (In my blogger profile!)
I liked The Little Man in the Map on FB.
I posted about this on FB
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1438931242
I've done the 3 required steps and would be excited to add this book to our (overflowing) bookshelves.)
Laura O from the Crew....
I would love to win this book!
lcmpm7@msn.com
I like The Little Man in the Map on FB.
I reposted your contest on my FB.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1442145405
I'd love to win this.
shared on FB
I "like" TLMITM on facebook. For anyone else reading these comments~ check out the photos on THLMITM's page... there are some great sample pages to give a feel for this new book. I LIKE it! :D
Reposted on FB!!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php
southpaw16 (at) carolina (dot) rr (dot) com
Would love to try this with my kiddos!!!
Thanks for the offer!!
southpaw16 (at) carolina (dot) rr (dot)com
I finally posted this on Facebook!
following on facebook and twitter (armsofasister)
monique dot burkes at gmail dot com
tweeted #1
http://twitter.com/armsofasister/status/22172892572
tweeted #2
http://twitter.com/armsofasister/status/22172892572
tweeted #3
http://twitter.com/armsofasister/status/22172892572
I followed Schoolside Press on Twitter:)
I followed Schoolside Press on FB!
Reposted on FB:) #1
Reposted on FB, #2
Reposted on FB, #3
My regular comment--This is a neat teaching tool I had never heard of before. Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment