I just saw this over on Jen’s Prior Fat Girl blog and thought it sounded like fun. :)
Okay, how many of you have ever played 3 Truths & a Lie? The rules are pretty self-explanatory. I’m going to share three truths and one lie about myself and YOU have to decide which one’s the lie.
Leave a comment below with your answer. :)
- When I was 17 and cast as the “peacock” in Nutcracker, I was secretly annoyed because I hated the costume.
- I can’t stand seeing anything in the laundry basket, so I do at least 1 load of laundry per day.
- Two of my favorite things are: Experimenting with new recipes featured on the Food Network and sleeping in.
- One of my former employers suggested I go into business as a stand-up comedian.
Are you ready? On your mark, get set…GO!
6 comments:
I don't believe you have TIME to do one load of laundry every day. There. That's my vote. ;o) I honestly have no real idea at all... maybe I'll do this on my blog too... something fun and easy for the holidays! ;o)
I'm going with number 3.
I'm not sure why, but I kinda think #3 is the lie too.
I ditto Rachel, my vote is number 3. :)
Well, I'm going to go with #2. Seriously, who doesn't love to sleep in? Doesn't mean you actually do it... But, I'm probably wrong and it is #3.
I think it is #2... :D
Post a Comment