When I discovered just how "totally up my alley" this next review product was, I wondered if perhaps they had been secretly spying on me and designed their product with all my pea-pickin' heart's desires in mind. {Or perhaps they're just a bunch of
Ladies and gentlemen, I present Exhibit A: Easy Classical's Early Modern History Schedule.
Easy Classical's Early Modern History Schedule is 36 weeks of scheduling bliss custom tailored to those adhering to the Classical education method (specifically touted by Susan Wise Bauer) for grades K-6th. The schedule is divided into the following 5 sections:
- Explorers {7 weeks}
- The Thirteen Colonies {5 weeks}
- Colonial America {8 weeks}
- Road to Independence {5 weeks}
- The Revolution {11 weeks}
Easy Classical also provides a list of necessary and supplemental resources to use with the Schedule spanning History, Geography, Writing and Literature. This list can be viewed here.
Final Thoughts:
While I'm personally not a Classical homeschooler, I do appreciate a great time and sanity saving tool when I see one. I loved how the day's assignments were laid out in an easy to use fashion. There are no complicated charts or formulas to follow. Just simple, honest, straightforward, total no-brainer scheduling. Love it!
The Easy Classical Early Modern History Schedule is available in Notebook format for $35.95 and Digital format for $29.95. Sample pages and ordering information can be viewed here.
I proudly give this product two Snoopy dancin' thumbs up! :o)
*Disclosure: As a member of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I received a digital copy of the Easy Classical Modern History Schedule for free in exchange for an honest and fair review. No additional compensation was provided and the thoughts/views expressed in this review are my own.*


No comments:
Post a Comment