Friday, September 17, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday



*If you're new to my blog and would like to join the merry band of mommies working hard to get--or stay--fit, please click here for all the details.*


Happy Friday, ladies! Got any plans for the weekend? (Me neither...Ha ha!) I mean, outside of the usual of course (ballet, church). Oh, and Ethan's Star Wars party on Sunday. Can't forget that. Anyhooooo...!!!

I come before you all today to share this week's success. (Hee hee) I'm pleased to report that I've managed to get in a serious workout each and every morning (woohoo!) as well as a little Pilates thrown in for extra spice. ;o) Let me tell you...I'm lovin' it, ladies! Truly lovin' it! I feel like a million bucks--albeit an exhausted million bucks. (LOL) I probably need to increase my caloric intake a bit more. That should help. :)

I've done a lot more walking this week (lots of errands!) and okay, I'll give these "walk 'n tone" shoes some kudos. My fanny hurts higher up than normal, which is fine. It's not serious pain by any means. But it left me wondering, "Hmm. Perhaps these shoes work the longer you walk?" After logging about 3 miles per day, 3 days a week, I can feel more than I have in awhile with them. Which makes me feel better, of course. However, I wouldn't go so far as to say these babies really do all *that much* in the grand scheme of things.

In other news, I was speaking with another lady about workouts (she's borrowing some of my videos--LOL! I'm such a workout pusher!), and she suggested I become a personal trainer. I admit that this thought has loooong filled my mind but I've yet to really, officially act upon it. Maybe someday I will. Who knows? But for now, I'll stick with Fit Mommy and keeping myself motivated! :)

Okay, enough about me. I'd better get moving if I'm going to accomplish half of what's on my To Do List. Hope the rest of you had a fabulous week and have an even better weekend!!! You guys are the best, did I ever tell you that? :)


3 comments:

Annie Kate said...

Hey Denise, you may not be a personal trainer (yet), but you are a great encourager!

I wouldn't be where I am without Fit Mommy Fridays, and I want to say "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

((Hugs))

Annie Kate

PS Have a fabulous weekend.

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

I think you'd make a great personal trainer. You know your stuff, and you're truly a great encourager/motivator.

Have a great weekend!

Laura O said...

Sounds like you might have a new revenue stream in your future as a personal trainer. I could be nice to do when you are ready.

I signed Mr. Linky, but somehow ended up just being La tonight.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails