Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fit Mommy Announcement

Unfortunately, no it's not about the Challenge. Sorry about that! :-)

Instead, this announcement is all about changes; changes that I've been going through recently now that I'm working full time outside the home (in addition to full time within the home) and the changes that have transpired as a result.

Long story short, I have decided to turn Fit Mommy Friday over to the meme's co-creator and my dearest "partner in crime" Mrs. Sharon White. Sharon has graciously stepped in to cover the meme each week, and has a fantastic idea to turn it into something even bigger and better than it was before! :-)

Check out her post detailing the changes here.

While I realize this may be a surprise to some, I cannot in good faith keep this meme going. Not only am I not living up to my own fitness goals anymore due to my crazy schedule, but said schedule makes it very difficult to write the meme each week. This simply isn't fair to all of you, so I decided it was time to pass the torch along, so to speak.

I have LOVED reading all of your posts over these past two years and will miss "seeing" you all each week. You have no idea how encouraging you all have been to me and I cannot possibly thank you enough.

I hope you will all join Mrs. White each week for the Vintage Healthy Home; from my understanding there will be an option to participate as a family or as individuals so you can still keep up with your Fit Mommy goals. There will also be challenges, contests and prizes including a $10 Amazon gift card giveaway to kick off the new meme this week!

Again, I want to thank you all for being a part of the Fit Mommy team. I've said it before and I'll say it one last time...you ladies are the GREATEST!!!! 


 

2 comments:

Guiding Light said...

All I can say is, "Love ya lady!!" and "You are awesome!" Continued prayers for you and your family!

Annie Kate said...

Thanks so much for hosting for so long! You've made such a difference in my life!

May God bless you and be with you as you deal with your new busy lifestyle!

Annie Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails