Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Heart Double Coupon Days!

Yes…yes, I do! Here’s today’s shopping trip made possible by Albertsons and their bodacious “Double the Value” coupons and a nifty $5 catalina.

DSCN0314

Here’s the breakdown:

3 Secret deodorants: $2.49 each.

I used $0.75/1 x 3 plus 3 doubles, making them $0.99/each. This produced a $5 Catalina, good toward my next purchase. (Which took place approx. 25 seconds later…)

2 pks Mission flour tortillas $1.99/each. I used $0.75/1 printable coupon x 2, plus 2 doubles, making them $0.49/each.

2 cartons of Almond Breeze almond milk for $2.99. I had NO coupons for the almond milk. (Tina: My Albertsons didn’t have a tear pad on the door like your store(s) did. DRAT!!!!)

4 boxes of Kellogg’s cereal, 4 boxes of 12 ct Pop Tarts: These were $1.50 each when you bought 8. I used:

$1/2 boxes of Pop Tarts x 2 plus 2 Doubles

$1.50/2 Mini Wheats

$1/2 boxes of Kellogg’s cereal plus 1 Double

$5 catalina from deodorants.

Total OOP for everything: $5.14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooo!!!!

2 comments:

Tina said...

I heart them too!! Thanks for hooking me up to these fun deals! YOU DID AMAZING!

Kelly said...

Love them too!! However, I don't have an Albertson's and I seem to have fallen off my coupon bandwagon. I hope to get back on my horse this week and get some deals. I did however score at Staples with the school supplies. Plan a post on that soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails