Friday, November 12, 2010

Fit Mommy Friday - Challenge Week 3



First of all, I want to thank all of you fabulous ladies for your sweet comments, advice and prayers. My tooth is feeling a lot better. {Hooray!} I'm still pounding the cranberry juice and apple cider vinegar {gag!} and it seems to be slowly working things out in "that department". My lower back isn't feeling too great but I figure if I keep the cranberry juice up, I should be fine. :o)

Now let's get down to business, shall we?

For those of you who have requested to join the Fit Mommy Yahoo Group: your invitation was sent out last week. If you haven't received it, you may want to check your spam folders. If you'd like me to re-send the invite, just shoot me an email: denise opper (all one word) at gmail dot com. Thanks! :)

Second note of business: our Challenge Prize Pack is shaping up (no pun intended) quite nicely! We have an amazing list of sponsors who are generously donating a little "somethin'-somethin' " to our cause. {Woohoo!} Care for a little hint? Alright, here ya go...

  • CSN Stores
  • Collage Video
  • Jillian Michaels
  • Tracie Long Fitness
  • Tosca Reno
Are you excited? I sure am! Well, for you guys anyway. I'm not eligible because...well, I'm co-creator of said contest. But trust me, I'm totally jealous of the winner already! LOL These sponsors and their products are nothing short of fabulous!

Okay, time for me to check in!

Monday - 30 mins on exercise bike
Tuesday - Pilates
Wednesday - Jillian Michaels "No More Trouble Zones" {I have a serious love/hate relationship with this workout}
Thursday - 45 mins on exercise bike
Friday - P90x Arms and Shoulders {and I thought Jillian's workout was brutal...?!}

Nutrition - Yeah, this was a bit tricky this week. I can eat more, which is good. But my son's birthday party was on Sunday which means--CAKE! I had a small piece, but I still ate cake. I had two more pieces during the week, which really wasn't the smartest thing in the word especially with a UTI/kidney infection going on. {Yes, I really am that unintelligent.}

To balance it out, I stocked up on my favorite veggie sandwich fixings {mixed baby greens, Roma tomatoes, pickle slices on hearty sprouted grain bread} and have been eating those like it's the end of the world. :-) My water intake is way up and my chai consumption is still low. Something I'm quite proud to admit. {Hee hee}

So tell us, how was your week? Is your motivation still running high?

9 comments:

Heather said...

You do so well, even when you are not feeling well!! I'm impressed. And, the prize pack sounds fantastic. Very cool:) Ok, I didn't do very well, but I seemed to be fighting starting again. BUT, I did face it, so...there's hope.

SisterTipster said...

Oh WOW~what neat prizes! Thanks so much for setting this up! I am feeling very blessed and hope you continue to feel better! Sending a hug! Have a blessed day!

Annie Kate said...

I'm glad you're starting to feel better!

I've been feeling lousy this week, but I'm not sure if it was because I didn't exercise much, or if I didn't exercise because I was feeling sore.

Somehow I have to get motivated to do those physio exercises! C'mon personal trainer, what do you suggest? LOL Perhaps cutting back on blogging would help.... but I do more of that when I'm not able to do much else.

Annie Kate

Very Blessed Mamma said...

Sounds awesome. I have not done that well so far, so I don't think I will have a chance, but I still want to get myself in better shape.

Lorus! said...

Denise - sounds like a pretty good week! I just wrote my post and after reading yours and writing mine, I am feeling inspired - I am going to try to fit in a quick exercise video before heading out for a busy afternoon. Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Briana said...

I'm glad you are feeling better! Wow, what a prize package! You worked out really hard this week, good job. The veggie sandwiches sound yummy!

maria said...

How wonderful that you were able to exercise, but the best, is that you are doing much better :)

Until next week,

M.

Pink Slippers said...

You really are superwoman, if I had the toothache alone you would find me sitting on the couch whining, not working out! AMAZING!

The Burkherts said...

I'm sorry I was late on my posting, having trouble getting my head wrapped around the meme, it's my 1st meme. Sorry you are feeling bad, I pray next week is better.

Great prize pack.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails